Xiaomi’s Redmi launched the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5g and Redmi Note 11S a couple of days ago in India, now the organization announced it’ll add two more people towards the Note 11 selection in the united states on March 9 – Redmi Note 11 Pro and Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G.
Redmi has not detailed the specs sheets from the Indian types of these yet, however, a teaser image we caused by the organization shows a 120Hz screen, 108MP primary camera, 67W charging, and 5G connectivity.
The Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G is probably the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5g announced last October with 5G connectivity and a 6.67″ 120Hz FullHD Super AMOLED screen. And when it’s indeed exactly the same phone, then you will obtain the Density 920 SoC, side-mounted fingerprint readers, 4,500 mAh battery, and 120W charging. For photography, it’ll have a 16MP shooter around the front, using the 108MP camera around the rear became a member of by 8MP ultrawide and 2MP telephoto macro units.
Things aren’t that straightforward using the Redmi Note 11 Pro, though, because it has three different types – a 4G version, a 5G model, along a Chinese variant. You are able to mind by doing this to look into the detailed specs of three variants.
However, when the camera island incorporated within the teaser image is anything to put into practice, Indian customers can get the 5G version, operated by the Snapdragon 695 SoC.
The remainder of Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G’s specs incorporate a 6.67″ FullHD 120Hz Super AMOLED display, side-mounted fingerprint scanner, 5,000 mAh battery, and 67W charging. The centered punch hole within the screen will house a 16MP selfie camera, as the camera system around the back will contain 108MP primary, 8MP ultrawide, and 2MP macro cameras.
The Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G is operated by the Helio G96 rather and possesses an additional 2MP unit for depth sensing while retaining all of those other specs.
We’ll hopefully convey more clearness concerning the Indian Redmi Note 11 Pro and Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G within the future. That stated, our Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G review is going ahead, so hang in there to determine if it’s worth buying.
Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G and Redmi Note 11 Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, 1200nits peak brightness
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G – Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- Redmi Note 11 Pro – Octa Core MediaTek Helio G96 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 13
- Hybrid SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 108MP rear primary camera with Samsung HM2 sensor, f/1.9 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide-angle camera, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture (Redmi Note 11 Pro only)
- 16MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR blaster
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Dimensions: 164.19 x 76.1 x 8.12mm; Weight: 202g
- 5G SA / NSA (Only in Note 11 Pro 5G), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 67W fast charging